Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Found 2 New Issues With Bd Is 2010

Options

Firstly the avc will not disable(turn off) even though it it set to off as it pops up when i run video lan(vlc.exe) a multimedia player and also other app's asking if i wish to allow then or not?? stupid idea, so this now needs to be fixed,(o/s win7rtm x64 ultimate) not sure if it is the same on win xp x32bit

the second problem i have found which maybe down to the firewall is my lan connection from the pc to the router will randomly drop out , this will occur regardless of there being any network activity,the connection drops for maybe a second or two then is re-established again ??? this happens on both win7rtm x64bit ultimate and win xp pro sp2 x86, o/s

also as the problem with the vsserv.exe hogging the cpu during gameplay i too may be suffering this as it will freeze intermittently and sometimes crawl to a near stop(loose frame rate) causing other problems sound related, the test of disabling realtime protection does not seem to make any difference, but if the avc will not switch off as it is supposed too then how do we know the rest will? the only real way of knowing its off is to stop all related services and the driver that protects them, but why i should have to do this each time is beyond a joke, i await your responces

Comments

• Hello davey,

Please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.