2010 Total Security

I did not remove wininet.dll from the windows 32 file. I removed it from registry. I replaced the registry file, and while it was missing, it did not interfere with any running processes.

Bitdefender on the other hand is the source of my problems. I have absolutely no malware or viruses on my computer. I do not go to untrustworthy sites, I use only the best anti-viruses, and I have a flawless registry... I even remove spyware from EA and Sony in my registry. I know this how to clean computers b/c I have spent long hours teaching myself how to, and how to not remove spyware, and I'm certainly no conservative retard hick bashing a keyboard.

In lamens, I have no viruses, no unknown malware plaguing my computer; I keep this thing clean. My system restore should be in working order.

Bitdefender does not uninstall. Originally i looked under start, all progams, bitdefender, uninstall. The uninstall process began, and it said "validating install"... "installing". Then my computer began working very hard to install, or as you claim, uninstall, bitdefender.

I tried downloading your removal tool. it does not work... it says bitdfender does not exist on my computer.

Currently running system processes of bitdefender are vsserv.exe, livesrv.exe, seccenter.exe, and bdagent.exe

Bitdefender does not have an option of turning off... the checkmark boxes that detail its priorities and jobs do not 'constitute off buttons'.

My charge that your product is malware, is absolutely justified, b/c it will not turn off, uninstall, or allow my to use system restore.