Installation Problem With 2010

I purchased 3 downloads of the Internet Security 2010. The first computer download went fine, asked to remove the Norton, and then did it. On the second computer, in the installation process, it did not ask me about removing the old Norton security on the computer, and it did not remove it, as it had in the first download. Also, it seemed as though the installation did not take nearly as long as it did on the first computer. These are both new computers so I am wondering why it did not work the same the second time. I am not sure it is installed on the second computer but it does run thru the virus scan. Can I re-install it to make it remove the Norton, and make sure it is correctly installed? IF so, how do I do it? There seem to be no instructions on how to re-install. And, if I do, how does it know I am not using my third download? (I have another older computer that is going to get the third download.)

I need some detailed instructions on this, as I am pretty computer illiterate when it comes to downloads. Thank you so much!!!

Also, a pop-up keeps reminding me to register it on the first computer and I already did. How do I get it to stop that?

Comments