Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Post Are Deleted From This Forum With No Reason Given

Options

I note some of my posts, where I have replied in other threads have been deleted for no good reason, they did not break any rules, I can only assume that what they implied was embarasing to bitdefender, so they have been censored. What sort of forum behaviour is that!! :o

They don't even bother to say why, I guess as no good excuse!!

I must say its one way to get a bad reputation for your service. :(

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Sam234,

You have 2 deleted posts. One in which you give another user an "advice" to delete some BitDefender files, in order to fix a certain problem (because you assume that you were correct, which you weren't). I explained your situation and your problem and you chose to ignore my advice. That's very well and I'm happy that a coincidence made your problem go away. But please stop misleading other users/members of this forum, because your methods might cause more problems.

The other post was simply offtopic.

I'm not the one that deleted your posts but, as far as I can see it, this matter is clear as daylight.

Have a nice day. :)

Cris.

== CLOSED ==

This discussion has been closed.