Bit Defender Internet Security

hi , i am currently using threatfire free anti-virus , and i want to use bit defender total security 2010 along with threatfire , is it possible to do so without

having any security issues...

thanks.....

Comments

• hi , i am currently using threatfire free anti-virus , and i want to use bit defender total security 2010 along with threatfire , is it possible to do so without

having any security issues...

thanks.....

Hi rabee!

No, I do not think it is safe to install two antivirus together. Some forum users confirmed it created problems on their computer.

My rule:

One (and only one) firewall

One (and only one) antivirus

One antispyware (free or not) but this issue is debatable as well.

Besides, you talk of antivirus, not firewall, why? You did not have a firewall?

You should have a firewall (BD total sec has a firewall)

Anyway you should desinstall completely the former security software before installing the new one (and the desinstallation program could not do the total job, it is necessary maybe to use a cleaning tool such as registry first aid, or Ccleaner to get rid of files from the former soft.)

And caution is required of course. :huh:

have a good day

L.

L.

• Hi rabee!

No, I do not think it is safe to install two antivirus together. Some forum users confirmed it created problems on their computer.

My rule:

One (and only one) firewall

One (and only one) antivirus

One antispyware (free or not) but this issue is debatable as well.

Besides, you talk of antivirus, not firewall, why? You did not have a firewall?

You should have a firewall (BD total sec has a firewall)

Anyway you should desinstall completely the former security software before installing the new one (and the desinstallation program could not do the total job, it is necessary maybe to use a cleaning tool such as registry first aid, or Ccleaner to get rid of files from the former soft.)

And caution is required of course. :huh:

have a good day

L.

L.

hi . thanks for your reply , i think i am going to switch to bit defender total security 2010 because the performance is very good for this products , and in the same time i am looking to have a good total security overall as well .

thank you..

have a nice day