I Need A Phone Number For This "24/7" Support!

I purchased BitDefender 2010 Antivirus on Feb 28th. It immediately locked up my computer when it tried to find "BD Resources."

I filed a support request ticket or whatever on Mar 1st. I saw where it said it could take up to 48hrs for a response. That doesn't sound like 24/7 support. I can't get a phone number because BitDefender crashes my computer so quickly that I can't run it of register it fully. (I almost got it registered once, but as soon as it looked for updates it locked up the computer again) I have not received any support on the issue. I spent 7 hours working on a way to uninstall the program. I ended up adding a registry key so that I could run Windows Installer Service in Safe Mode. That was the only way to keep the computer working long enough to kill Bit Defender.

My computer works fine now that BitDefender has been removed.

I want my money back! I have already submitted a dispute of the charge with my bank. Contact my via my email to discuss specifics! Or post a phone number! I see many people have requested a phone number and every reply always dodges the answer.... VERY SHADY!

Comments

• Hello willigs,

We are very sorry for the negative experience you had with our product and our support. We would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created. I am sure that we will be able to help you to solve this issue if you still want to.

You can find all our phone numbers here.

You can also contact us via Live Assistance.

Please note that you will need to log into your account in order to visit these websites using your email address and the password you set.

Please access our Knowledge Base for more information regarding our refund policy.

Thank you.

• Thank you very much for the quick reply. I will use these tools that you provided to resolve this issue. My main concern is finding an anti-virus solution that will work on my computer.

Hopefully we can get your product to work correctly on my system.