Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender...a Serious Suggestion For Communication And Damage Control

Options

I work in customer service myself, and I have a suggestion for you.

Rather than your forum reps posting information in the existing user-created threads, and having your information buried, why don't you create a moderator-only thread SPECIFIC TO THIS ISSUE at the top of the forum?

Create a thread locked to user posts at the very top with a title something like "OFFICIAL thread on the Trojan.FakeAlert.5 issue" and post all your information and resolution steps in there, and be sure and UPDATE it as you learn more and respond to user questions in the other user-created thread.

This way, it's visible to everybody who visits here that that thread contains official BitDefender information about the problem, and because it's only moderator-accessible, ensures that users cannot post to it and bury your information. You can also link to this official thread in emails to your registered users, and from the front page of your website.

Not to be overly critical, but these are basic steps in customer service when a forum is a main portal for users. Create stickies, update them, and make sure users cannot post there and bury all your information!

Simply stuff, really, and would only take you a few minutes to do and I guarantee you it would go a along way toward alleviating the communication mess you're finding yourselves in.