Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Grey Ball, Constant Freezes

Options

Right i have had enough now, as I am sure many others have. I had bitdefender 2009 for a year with no problems. My subscription was due for renewal and like a fool I renewed for 2 pc's for 2 years. Since installing 2010 my windows XP PC freezes up every hour for about 5 minutes during which time it is just about useless. TOday the grey ball has appeared and stayed grey. I went to the repair option and an hour later after installing updating etc it is still grey. Is it working when it is grey, my windows alert hasnt popped up to say i have no antivirus or firewall on my system?

If anyone from bitdefender is reading this are you ever going to do anything about this garbage product you are running. I have no other malware etc on my pc and no i dont want to go into safe modes or delete dll whatever the other posts say. I am not a computer expert and do not want to mess about in the programmes of my PC, neither do i see why i should have to. I have paid good money for a product that is clearly not fit for purpose and would appear will not be for a long time.

I expect that when i purchase internet security packages that i can download them and they will work.

I await a response.

Also can anyone recommend a good alternative package that will work.

jan