Restoring Quarantine Files

Is there any way to browse Quarantine files and save them to user's selected location rather than to select "restore" option to restore them at their original location?

Any separate tool or patch for that???

Comments

• And also is there any way to add suspected files to Quarantine manually?

• Is there any way to browse Quarantine files and save them to user's selected location rather than to select "restore" option to restore them at their original location?

Any separate tool or patch for that???

Maybe you'd better just send suspect files to BD. Either they are false positive (I had a few in the recent past, I do not talk of the black saturday) and you restore them, or they are really malicious and you destroy them.

Don't tell me you love to enter Guinness Book of Records (five years ago, we found 764 trojan horses, 7 malwares, and a lots of adwares on the hard disk of a friend who did not even know the name of an antivirus company nor the name of Microsoft founder... but who loved to download everything especially if she was asked to do that. :D

At least, she never put her credit card figures on the computer, it was a good thing, so no worries... :rolleyes:

She really deserved to enter the Guinness Book?. ;)

Good evening!

L, B.S.S.