Bd Skipping More Files Than What Ive Scanned

My BD 2010 skipping more files than what ive scanned,

So, my computer has been acting a little weird lately, i've recently installed a new graphics card its a BFG GeForce GTS 250 and when i try to any games such as Counter-Strike for example my computer will make some crazy noise and my screen will go blank, but usually when the screen is unplugged it will come up with an error saying no input etc, but instead it will just go into sleep mode as what it would do if the computer was to shut down. On restarting my computer i noitced that my BD was not running so i tried running it, no luck so i went into my Program Files just to try to start a different BD app but no luck so i restarted again and this time BD was running so i tried to scan, it worked but i went down stairs and came back and noitced that BD completly vanished so i opened task manager and it said it was still running, i tried ending the process but it gave me the error "Access is denied" so i then went back into Program Files and tried launching the scanner from that and it just said "Task already in progress." when it clearly wasn't, so i restarted again BD opened so i then tried another scan, it worked but i noitced it was skipping a ###### LOAD of files, it was skipped more files that were even scanned. Do i have some sort of crazy virus that BD cannot even dectect or is it just coincidence?

Screenshot: post-33119-1270206601_thumb.jpg

Any help on this matter would great.

Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.