Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Adobe Photoshop Cs4 Licenses Records Problem

Options

I work with Adobe Photoshop on a daily basis. Every so often, when I try to open it, I am presented with error code 148:3, which is a license error. It's an irksome enough problem that Adobe released a small "License Repair" program to resolve the issue. The problem is that the error continues to happen periodically, seemingly for no reason, often with long intervals in between. On reading through Adobe's forums related to the error code I came across the following thread:

wssparky May 9, 2009 14. Jan 31, 2010 8:02 AM in response to: jazzcat88 Re: Error Code 148:3

I wanted to update with some information. I found that if you use a clean up tool like "Window Washer" it removes the Licenses Records for all Adobe Products. Some other anti virus and clean up tools do the same. If you can find the folder with the info, set these tools to ignore it. Otherwise you'll have to run the License Repair after each cleaning.

The latest occurrence of this error for me was this morning. Photoshop opened normally yesterday. Late last night I updated BitDefender 2010. This is leading me to believe that BitDefender alters the license records for Adobe products. If this is so, why? Is there something that can be tweaked in BitDefender that can prevent this problem recurring in future releases?

Tony