New Installation Froze My Os !

I just downloaded the Bit Defender 2010 and after the reboot of the install.....when it booted back up......My System was Froze up Terribly......i could Not do a Thing !

Then after several hours that way........i shut the computer down by the "on off" Button and then when it re booted i was able to get in to add and remove and Uninstall it.....i then reinstalled it and

Then asked me to re Boot......i did and when the desk top came back UP......it was FROZE Up Again and it took several hours to be able to do what i did above.....i paid for it on line and i need to know

why its FREEZEING my OS system Up and i cant do a thing ?

I am fearful of trying a 3 rd Re Install......because its too hard to remove and takes several hours be for i can get to the Control Panel and re Move it.

Thanks.

All forms of HELP will be greatly appreaciated.

Crash of 43

Comments

• [/size]

I just downloaded the Bit Defender 2010 and after the reboot of the install.....when it booted back up......My System was Froze up Terribly......i could Not do a Thing !

Then after several hours that way........i shut the computer down by the "on off" Button and then when it re booted i was able to get in to add and remove and Uninstall it.....i then reinstalled it and

Then asked me to re Boot......i did and when the desk top came back UP......it was FROZE Up Again and it took several hours to be able to do what i did above.....i paid for it on line and i need to know

why its FREEZEING my OS system Up and i cant do a thing ?

I am fearful of trying a 3 rd Re Install......because its too hard to remove and takes several hours be for i can get to the Control Panel and re Move it.

Thanks.

All forms of HELP will be greatly appreaciated.

Crash of 43

No Joke......it was so ~~~~Froze~~~~ That the clock even stopped !

Please what do i need to do so i can install it and it will be OK?

• Well after 59 views of my BAD PROBLEM with bit defender 2010 and Not a help one......i called and cancelled my years subscription and Took my Bussiness else where !

I hope that ever one gets a Answer to a bit defender issue and Not LEFT with close to 60 Views and No Solution to a severe issue like mine was.

Good Luck to all !