Activation Failure - No Internet Connection Detected

Have tried suggestions provided in other threads but I have failed to register BD 2010. No proxy used as I have direct internet connection.

Please advice.

=========================================================================

Please open BitDefender -> go to Settings from the top right corner and Switch UI to Expert mode. Go to the Firewall module -> Network tab and set:

Trust Level to Trusted local

Stealth mode to Remote

Generic to Yes

Then go to the Registration module -> click on Activate product and fill in your email address and the password.

Comments

• Have tried suggestions provided in other threads but I have failed to register BD 2010. No proxy used as I have direct internet connection.

Please advice.

=========================================================================

Please open BitDefender -> go to Settings from the top right corner and Switch UI to Expert mode. Go to the Firewall module -> Network tab and set:

Stealth mode to Remote

Generic to Yes

Then go to the Registration module -> click on Activate product and fill in your email address and the password.

I guess you already checked everything that could have brought trouble with BD? other antivirus, windows antivirus activation... and so on...

When did you download BD? Mabe there is a bug with the latest version? Maybe... with a bug concerning your windows version?

If you could give details on your system and the BD version, it could help BD help desk...

good night!

L.

• Hello aspire,

Stealth mode to Remote

Generic to Yes

If the issue persists, please let us know if you are connecting to the network using proxy settings. You need to take these settings from your Internet Service Provider (the administrator of the network) or you can try to find these settings in your web browser, Internet Explorer or Mozilla.

-------------------------------------------

In order to find these settings in INTERNET EXPLORER, please follow the steps below:

Open Internet Explorer - > go to Tools - > Internet Options - > Connections tab - > LAN settings - > now take a look at Use a proxy server for your LAN and you should see the Address and Port of the proxy. (also, you can click on "Advanced" in order to have more information on the proxy).

In order In order to find these settings in MOZILLA FIREFOX, please follow the steps below:

Open Mozilla - > go to Tools - > Options - > Advanced tab - > find below the Network tab - > click on Settings - > and here you should find the settings for the proxy.

Thank you.