Bd Is Not Available And Uninstallation Is Not Complete

:( Tragedy comes...

The course of the events since the first installation is as follows:

1. I uninstall all the other secure softwares I know that may confict with BD. Restart after each uninstallation.

2. Starting installing BD. The setup detected 5 secure softwares which are considered to cause trouble if they coexist with BD. I said there are 5 of them because I could see 5 buttons that are marked with the word 'uninstall'. What is strange is that I can't see the name of the 5 softwares! Just right on the left side of the buttons are empty places. Also there is no response if click either 'uninstall' button, which means no uninstallation comes out.

With no choice, I forced the installation, and nothing went wrong untill my first restart after installtion.

3. The BD's service was unavailable all the time. After each attempt to establish the service, it would ask to send 'bug report', then the endless loop started. When I woke up in the morning there have been more than 20 "bug reporting" shown on my screen. Of course the computer is almost die, although I could close all the windows of 'bug report'.

With no choice again, I forced my computer shutdown and restart again into SAFE MODE with network.

4. I ran the BitDefender_Uninstall_Tool.exe, but it seems there are something wrong. It failed to clear the registry.If dragging up the 'scroll bar', the messages are almost the same--circulation. The first picture is grabed when the second run of 'BitDefender_Uninstall_Tool.exe' finished.

ps:I didn't grab the pictures for the first time, so both the pictures are grabed when the same situation happened again.When both 'uninstallation' and 'installaion' went wrong, I restart. And nothing changed, then I grab the pictures when I 'uninstall' and 'install' again.

5. After running BitDefender_Uninstall_Tool.exe, I installed BD again directly without restart. The second pictures comes out. Setup failed!

The Chinese shown in the picture means like this: Error occurs during the setup of the 'self-extractor' pack. Windows Installer rolls back'1625'.

I'm confused What to do next?

ps: The edition of the 'bitdefender_internetsecurity_2010_32b.exe' is as follows: 6.00.3790.0 (srv03_rtm.030324-2048)

post-33736-1272857155_thumb.jpg

post-33736-1272857179_thumb.jpg