Problem With Bts 2010

hello,i have a same problem like everyone else. bts 2010 is slowing down my pc . i am a journalist,pc and laptop is my tools and i really need them to work as best as they can. btw,im obsess with originality and that means everything i have is original. common,what is the money for if you all cant help me.. its killing me!!!!!

Comments

• Hello kecik,

Due to the high number of possible hardware and software configurations some of BitDefender users may run into various faulty situations. In order to be able to properly identify the causes for these reported situations we need some pieces of information regarding the operating system and BitDefender's presence on the respective computer.

Please follow the steps bellow and send us the diagnostic reports from the support tool in order to be able to analyze them and provide you with a solution:

1. Open My Computer/Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file.(in case you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the the supporttool.exe file and choose "Run as administrator").

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish.

5. Go to the desktop, upload the report on http://www.sendspace.com/ then send me a PM with the download link or reply to our email with the report attached.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.