Pathetic

I'm extremely annoyed with how pathetic your customer/technical support is, for one this problem with vsserv.exe deciding to hang on its own, the average user not being able to figure out how to fix it, I'm lazy so I purely just go off doing a repair, however that I shouldn't need to do.

I payed $120 for BitDefender Total Security 2010 and am constantly abused by that little grey icon that loves to remind me what a waste my money was, oh your product is great and it certainly does the job but it also leaves me unprotected whenever it wish's, I'm the one that has to fix it so I guess it doesn't really do its job because apparently you guys behind BitDefender are a tad too lazy to think into it as a high priority issue and actually build a fix into the program.

Here's an idea, we'll build a program that does one task, get you to pay $120 for it and then giggle when it constantly crash's on you, despite the fact you'd have an option to use a different product, you've already spent $120 on it and wouldn't want to waste that money, we'll also not actually have a conversation with our customers... which would be you and refer you to copy paste solutions that may or may not work... well hey, they may work but they may take 30minutes for you to figure out.

Regarding your request, we have sent you an e-mail with some steps you can take when this issue occurs.

Please reply back to our e-mail if you have any other question.

Thank you.

You constantly managed to fail to have any actual conversations with users on the matter and for that you also lack the bother to actually take this as high priority and actually build a fix so people don't have to constantly look up whats wrong and never find anything really helpful. I suggest you start doing a good job or I will not be renewing my subscription.

-Your achievement, A very annoyed PC Hobbyist.

Comments

• Yes they are too lazy in helping ,answering ,solution finding.

But steel I think Bitdefender is a good product. I 'v been using McAfee & Kaspersky too But Bitdefender is the best.

• AGREED.

• Hi everyone,

@ehsanbh: please let me know if there is anything I may help you with and I will be more than happy to assist you.

@Patch be kindly informed that the 'Services are not responding' may results due to multiple reasons: more than a single security solution installed on the same computer, un-installing them not using the specific tool, drivers incompatibility, not having the latest Windows updates, not installing the product correctly etc, none of these reasons are directly Bitdefender related. I have searched for any correspondences with us associated with your email address (the email you used to create this forum account) and I could find no tickets new, open or closed. If you have any open ticket on a different email address please send me a PM with the ticket ID (located in the subject line).

I am truly sorry to hear that you never had an actual conversation with any of my colleagues, I am available to you for any questions you may have, feel free to ask on the forum, on the phone or via our LiveAssistance chat where you can speak directly with one of our engineers.

In order to solve this issue please be so kind as to make sure you uninstalled any other security solution you might have on the same computer (any spyware removal, Ad Aware, Spybot or any another antivirus).

Having more then one security product installed on the same PC can degrade performance and cause system instability. Even if they are turned off, there are some active processes running in the background. We recommend you to uninstall all the other security solutions in order for BitDefender to work properly. We also recommend you to run a registry cleaner on your computer in order to improve the system performance.

If the issue still persists please be so kind as to follow the steps from this link in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you!