Deep Scan Problem

Hello all,

My problem is when Bit defender Internet security 2010. deep scan find trojan.generic.xxxxx file.

Only option is "ignore" or "move to quarantine" When I chose "move to quarantine" nothing happens. Scan stopped searching files and

vsserv.exe is still working and using one of my core to 100% Only thing I can do is to close this window.

Is this a bug or somethin else???

post-32241-1274049484_thumb.jpg

Under the "System Tasks" Deep system scan reporting status is scanning.... and Trojan file is not moved to the quarantine.:blink:

post-32241-1274049858_thumb.jpg

Best Regards,

Comments

• Lionet
    Lionet
    edited May 2010

What did you do before the issue? downloaded a crack? an .exe file? a file from a friend?

Your pictures do not display the trojan, but you quoted you could not quarantine it...

1) Wait for an anti-malware spet to give you tips and a process to follow for the disinfection. these special softwares are delicate and not very safe to be used by "beginners/advance"...

2) My tips:

- Download Malwarebytes's antimalware (the free version) and analyze your hard disk. (this software is good for cleaning operations, however if the malware is already there, it is always difficult to eradicate.

- Plug the hard disk on another safe, updated and well protected system to be analysed. I do that from time to time. (the 3/1 SATA/IDE small hardware to link is not expensive)

3) Give as many informations as possible on your system (ex: XP? Vista? Seven?) It will help anti-malware spetes.

Good luck,

:)

L.

• Please post the deep system scan log showing the infection.