Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Reset Avangate Password Please Help

Options

I need to update my account information for my Bitdefender renewal. I am directed to a site by Avangate and I don't know my password. I have reset it twice now and it tells me it is sending a new password. However I don't receive it. I have checked all of my Spam folders, etc. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• Lionet
    Options
    I need to update my account information for my Bitdefender renewal. I am directed to a site by Avangate and I don't know my password. I have reset it twice now and it tells me it is sending a new password. However I don't receive it. I have checked all of my Spam folders, etc. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi Simon Mason,

You mean you bought the software licence with Avangate and you lost your password access to it?

According to what I see in google, Avangate is a bit more than Bitdefender's reseller, a leeway to subscribe (such as Digital River for other softwares).

Are you sure you did not use another email address the first time you subscribed (and Avangate sent automatically the password to this address)?

Maybe you could contact Bitdefender's support instead of the forum to get the information if you can't really find Avangate's password on Avangate's.

One idea: Download BD' 2011 bêta version if it is still possible and try it until september/october. :rolleyes:

Good luck

L.

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Simon,

I have contacted Avangate Customer Care for you and they will assist you further in resetting your account password. Check your email address associated with your forum account, you should receive an answer from them in the next 24 hours.

Keep in mind that you can always renew BitDefender with nothing but the old registration key (the one about to expire) by visiting this website:

BitDefender Renewal website

Kind regards,