Bitdefender Av 2010 Update Problem

Hi,

I just installed bit defender anti virus 2010 into 4 computers (3 win xp pro & 1 win 7 pro).

The installation was successful with 2 computers (1 XP and 1 win7), but for the other 2 computers I'm having some difficulties.

Case 1

After finished the installation, BitDefender was asking to fix some issues as usual, and all issues can be solved except microsoft critical updates for windows xp service pack 3 installation. The processed stopped in the middle of installation saying that "the system cannot find the file specified"

Case 2

Same like case 1, only that there are 3 issues were failed to install, which are :

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982168)

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982524)

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, and Windows XP x86 (KB979909)

I have tried to retry the updates for both cases, even until uninstall the bitdefender and reinstall them.

But still no postive result.

Can someone please guide me to solve these problems ?

Comments

• Hello,

Please provide me with the error message you receive when you try to install those Microsoft updates. Also please reproduce the steps you take for the error to occur.