Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bug Of Vsserv.exe After Update

Hi everyone,

After update yesterday at about 19H GMT, the process Vsserv.exe take about 99% in CPU and that does seen at 2 PC's in my familiy.

I restart the computer, everything is well, but after minutes with nvigation in internet, my pc block again and when i went to see in the task process, i see Vsserv.exe at 99 % in CPU and i hear the ventilator of my PC is working hardly.

Thank to see this problem, beacause i can't work like this...

Comments

• Hi everyone,

After update yesterday at about 19H GMT, the process Vsserv.exe take about 99% in CPU and that does seen at 2 PC's in my familiy.

I restart the computer, everything is well, but after minutes with nvigation in internet, my pc block again and when i went to see in the task process, i see Vsserv.exe at 99 % in CPU and i hear the ventilator of my PC is working hardly.

Same problem here, and no solution yet.

Problems seen on 2 PC's, on a Windows-XP(64) and one PC with Vista.

Thanx Bitdefender for messing up my PC for sending upgrades that are probably not tested.

Now 100% CPU, cross my fingers that the hardware can handle this with these tempuratures outside.

• Any solution? Where is the support?

Please helps us, it's a big problem !

• Unknown
    edited July 2010

Hello MrGSM and KGB,

Be kindly informed that we had no other reports on this issue from our users. An email was sent to both of you with instructions on how to further investigate this matter. Please follow the enclosed steps then reply with the requested log files.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

• christophe21
    edited July 2010
    Hi everyone,

hi ,

test this freeware for your problem:

best regard

• Hello MrGSM and KGB,

Be kindly informed that we had no other reports on this issue from our users. An email was sent to both of you with instructions on how to further investigate this matter. Please follow the enclosed steps then reply with the requested log files.

Kind regards,

• I had notified tech support about this issue on July 15, 2010, shortly after Defender Pro updated.

Vsserv.exe caused my CPU to overheat. It actually fried my Quad Core CPU, rendering my computer useless.

• I had notified tech support about this issue on July 15, 2010, shortly after Defender Pro updated.

Vsserv.exe caused my CPU to overheat. It actually fried my Quad Core CPU, rendering my computer useless.

• Hello MrGSM and KGB,

Kind regards,

I called support yesterday and the guy was not helpful .. I am having the same problem.. are those bug reports even real???? i have sent in so many.. i am tired of this.

• Hello MrGSM and KGB,

Be kindly informed that we had no other reports on this issue from our users.

You have now !!!