Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

My Bitdefender Total Security Cannot Be Turned On

Options

Hi,

I have this issue since yesterday my system being affected by an autorun antivirus. After the affection, my windows explorer seems not working every well and even i cannot boot into my windows 7. During the process, i can seen my windows 7 explorer is blinking and keep on restart. So assume my windows explorer some DLL files might be corrupted.

I worry might the Total Security is causing the problem, so i uninstalled and reinstalled again....the message shown some services cannot be turned on again. (see attached)

My system now cannot be restarted, once restart i cannot boot into windows as usual. I have to hit F8 and select the "Last Known Good Configuration..." only can boot in.

Please suggest some solution on it...

Thanks!

post-35341-1279271696_thumb.png

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Please uninstall BitDefender and let me know if you can boot or not into Windows.

Then we will need to check and see if your system is still infected or clean. Please keep me informed on the issue status after uninstalling BitDefender.

Regards,

• caskil
    Options
    Hello,

Please uninstall BitDefender and let me know if you can boot or not into Windows.

Then we will need to check and see if your system is still infected or clean. Please keep me informed on the issue status after uninstalling BitDefender.

Regards,

I can boot into Windows after i removed the Total Security. But Wallpaper totally missing can blue screen when i tried to restore back the wallpaper (stack memory dump). After i back to windows restarted...i did the registry and restart few times, the wallpaper is back. But the total security still the same problem. I also tried to repair the Total Security, but seems the problem same.

Thanks..

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

KC_CHONG please check your email address associated with your forum account. Follow the instructions and send me the logs for further analysis.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

• caskil
    Options
    Hello,

KC_CHONG please check your email address associated with your forum account. Follow the instructions and send me the logs for further analysis.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,

DONE, if urside didnt get, pls let me know..thanks

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

I have received your email and already sent you the results of the analysis. Please remove all the others security solutions you have installed as explained in the email and the issue will be resolved.

Kind regards,