Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Home Network

Options

I am having problems getting my network printer to print since installing bitdefender antivirus last week. Yes my printer is in share mode, yes I set up the network on the bitdefender program, only to have it tell me ALL my computers in my network have to be using bitdefender!!!! Isn't that illegal? I have been working on this for TWO days.... Can't get support to answer me. I have tried the "Chat", they hung up on me.... I sent an email & am waiting for a reply -48hrs-..... Thought I would try the forum next.

Very Dissatisfied with the software and the support.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Bearusky,

Home Network is a module that has nothing to do with network traffic filtering.

Quote from the help file:

The Network module allows you to manage the BitDefender products installed on your home computers from a single computer.
    For more details about this module, please read the BitDefender Help File.

Back to your problem: as far as I can see, you have problems using your network printer. As I said, this has nothing to do with the Home Network module, but probably with the misconfiguration of the Firewall module. In order to correctly troubleshoot the problem your experiencing, please post exactly what version of BitDefender you're using and what operating system. Also, in case you have any 3rd party security products installed and active (mainly 3rd party firewalls, including Windows Firewall), please name them.

Cris.