Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Usb Devices

Options

I recently purchased this software; I have been quite busy so I havn't had a chance to sit down and use my Wacom tablet for a while.

now the problem: my computer (only after installing bit defender) fails to recognized that my tablet has been plugged in; my tablet is perfectly find, nearly brand new, and works on my other computer. I've updated drivers and such but it still wont recognize. I've tried rebooting and during that process when it first starts up, the light on the tablet comes on but soon turns off.

It also wont recognize my Webcam, which is not nearly as big a deal, and i only bring it up to further state that devices aren't being recognized. The strange thing however is my mp3 does work perfectly normal.

If anyone has a solution to my problem that would be wonderful as i need this to be operational for my work.

-Jenna

Comments

• Hello Jenna,

Please follow the steps below in order to check what BitDefender module is causing this issue:

1. Open the BitDefender window, select Settings, then select the Expert mode and click on Apply and then on Ok;

2. Select the Antivirus module in the left part;

3. Make sure the Protection level is set to 'Default level';

4. Disable the Real-time Protection;

5. Then disable the Antiphishing Protection in the lower part of that same window;

6. Select the Parental Control module in the left part;

7. Make sure that NONE of the Windows accounts have the Parental Control enabled;

8. Select the Privacy Control module in the left part;

9. Disable the Privacy Protection;

10. Select the Vulnerability module in the left part;

11. Disable the Automatic Vulnerability Checking;

12. Select the Firewall module in the left part;

13. Disable the Firewall module;

14. Select the Antispam module and disable it;

15. Close the BitDefender window and check if the issue still occurs. If the issue is solve by disabling all those modules, please try to enabled just one at a time in order to check which of the BitDefender modules is causing this issue.

Looking forward to your answer!