Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bduninstall Tool

Options

Because of some problems earlier this year that were corrected by DannyDan, I have used the Uninstall Tool five (5) times. When I check my hard drive, I find five (5) files "Text Document" that average 12,500 KB and "Registration Entri" that average 400 KB. I also find a "bdLog". These files all relate to BitDefender and total approximatly 64,666 KB in total size. My question revolves around the fact that my hard drive is almost "full" even after I have moved several files to a "storage drive", and I would like to know if these files need to be retained, or can they be deleted ?,,also if they can be deleted, would it be a good idea to save the "latest dated one" ?

Comments

• Because of some problems earlier this year that were corrected by DannyDan, I have used the Uninstall Tool five (5) times. When I check my hard drive, I find five (5) files "Text Document" that average 12,500 KB and "Registration Entri" that average 400 KB. I also find a "bdLog". These files all relate to BitDefender and total approximatly 64,666 KB in total size. My question revolves around the fact that my hard drive is almost "full" even after I have moved several files to a "storage drive", and I would like to know if these files need to be retained, or can they be deleted ?,,also if they can be deleted, would it be a good idea to save the "latest dated one" ?

If you discuss about 64666 KB files and full hard drive... you'd better buy a bigger hard drive or install (if possible) an extra hard drive on your computer.

• The point was not necessarily the "size" of the file, but rather "if it is necessary to keep those particular file/files".....and I do have a 2 TB hard drive for record storage, and I have moved a large amount of "little used, but necessary" data to that drive. Again the reason for the question relates to the "necessity" of keeping those particular files.