Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bddel.exe Notification

Options
hr1u00
edited November 2010 in Antivirus

Hi,

During Windows 7 booting I get message "bddel.exe not found - skiping autocheck" .

I have installed Bitdefender IS 2011.

What is the problem, wich modul bddel.exe is , and hoe to fix it ?

Thanks

Comments

• I am experiencing the same problem. Whenever I boot my computer, it shows the message "bddel.exe program not found - skipping autocheck" right after the "Starting Windows" screen. My computer then boot_s normally.

My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit and I too have BitDefender Internet Security 2011 installed. Please help.

• Hello,

hr1u00:

ashish7:

Please follow the steps below and send us the result:

a) Please go to this page

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb963902.aspx

and download the autoruns file.

B) Extract the contents of the downloaded file and run the 'autoruns.exe' file;

c) Wait for the list to be filled with all the processes and then make sure that you have the Everything tab selected in the upper part;

d) Click on the Disk icon right under File and chose any location folder on your computer;

e) Save the file with a specific name (your name, computer name, a random name, which one you want) and then upload it HERE

f) Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link.

• Unknown
    edited November 2010
    Options

Hello,

kashish7: Still waiting for your PM with the requested log files. If the issue does not occur anymore please let me know so I can close the topic.

hr1u00: I have created a ticket (ID: 201011151008808) and sent you instructions on how to resolve the issue you encounter via email.

Note that you had at start-up the Malwarebytes driver for Real Time Protection enabled.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Malwarebytes Corporation c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamgui.exe

Uninstall Malwarebytes from Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features in Windows 7) then restart the PC. After restart the PC repair BitDefender and the issue should be resolved.

- Click on the START menu button

- Go to All Programs -> BitDefender 2011 -> Repair or Remove

- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer each time you are requested to.

- Test to see if the issue still replicates.

Kind regards,

• Hello,

kashish7: Still waiting for your PM with the requested log files. If the issue does not occur anymore please let me know so I can close the topic.

hr1u00: I have created a ticket (ID: 201011151008808) and sent you instructions on how to resolve the issue you encounter via email.

Note that you had at start-up the Malwarebytes driver for Real Time Protection enabled.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Malwarebytes Corporation c:\program files\malwarebytes' anti-malware\mbamgui.exe

Uninstall Malwarebytes from Add/Remove Programs (Programs and Features in Windows 7) then restart the PC. After restart the PC repair BitDefender and the issue should be resolved.

- Click on the START menu button

- Go to All Programs -> BitDefender 2011 -> Repair or Remove

- Follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer each time you are requested to.

- Test to see if the issue still replicates.

Kind regards,

Thank you Danydan,

stil have one question.

Does it mean that conflict with Malwaresbyte'a is reason for this eror ? should I not to install it at all , not even after BD repair ?

• The issue with the Malwarebytes was not that you had it installed but that you registered it and started the Real Time Protection module of MB. You can have it installed however I believe you don't need it as you are using BitDefender Internet Security, product that already has all the MB's features included.

Is the issue resolved so I can close the topic and mark it as resolved ?

• Dear Daniel,

I had sent you my autoruns report yesterday. I hope you have received it. Kindly provide me a solution before you close this topic and mark it as resolved.

Thanks

• Hi Kashish7,

I have finished the analysis of your logs too. You have pretty much the same issue: another security solution installed on the PC that has Real Time Protection module: Tune-Up Utility 2011.

Uninstall it using Add/Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel (Program and Features in Windows 7) then restart the PC.

Perform a BitDefender repair and let me know if the issue is resolved.

• Hi Kashish7,

I have finished the analysis of your logs too. You have pretty much the same issue: another security solution installed on the PC that has Real Time Protection module: Tune-Up Utility 2011.

Uninstall it using Add/Remove Programs in Windows Control Panel (Program and Features in Windows 7) then restart the PC.

Perform a BitDefender repair and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Dear Daniel,

I'm pretty sure this fix will work, however I really like Tune-Up Utilities 2011 and would not like to uninstall it. Is there any other way out?

If not, then I will go ahead with the uninstallation.

• Dear Daniel,

I'm pretty sure this fix will work, however I really like Tune-Up Utilities 2011 and would not like to uninstall it. Is there any other way out?

If not, then I will go ahead with the uninstallation.

Hi,

This solution didnt fix my problem.

After all this steps i had same issue, so I recovered disk image.

Anyway thanks and you can close the ticket.

• Hello,

kashish7: Yes, there is a way. Do NOT enable the Real Time Protection for Tune-Up. However, to be honest I wouldn't use it as you have all its features already embedded into BitDefender.

hr1u00: Done.

Regards,

• Hello!

Following the "bddel.exe not found" on Windows startup, I've found and followed the procedure on your site.

Ii've installed and launched the "autoruns" softwares.

I've tried to send you the "AutoRuns.arn" file.

Unfortunately I've received a message indicating that Bidefender had not permitted access to the webpage...

Is there anything else I can do? Curiously I don't find the "bddel.exe" program in Win 7 search.....

My OS is Windows 7 X64 Ultimate and "Bit Defender Total Internet Security 2011" is running.

I tried to send you again the "AutoRuns.arn" in attachement but it's still not allowed....

Best regards,

Olivier GODEFROY

soroa2a@sfr.fr

• @Soroa2a - As you have discovered, you cannot directly upload certain file types to this board. This is what you need to do:

1. Upload the created file(s) HERE for free. SendSpace will provide you with a download link.

2. Send a PM (Private Message) with the download link to DanyDan of tech support. Include a link to this topic and give him as much detail as possible about your PC - exact symptoms, hardware (CPU type/speed, Memory installed, etc.), OS and version, 32-bit or 64-bit, any other security software installed or previously uninstalled. Any other relevant configuration information.

Allow DanyDan a few days to download and investigate your files.

Regards,