Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2011 And Rdp

Options

Hi,

I recently installed BitDefender 2011. Since then, I can VPN into another network (work). But once connected, I cannot Remote Desktop into different computers. If I disable the firewall, it works fine.

I've tried to look through the forum and I have made a few changes but none seem to work.

I've added a rule and placed it first

Basic - Apply to all programs

Protocol - Any

Events - All

Adapter - Trusted

Permissions -Allow

Direction - Both

IPVersion - Any

Local Port - RDP

Remote Port - 1024-65535

I also changed

Network Details - Trusted

Stealth - No

Generic - Yes

Please help as I need this connection to get into work. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• brmk
    Options

I'm still hoping to hear a reply to this issue. Again my issue seems to be related to the firewall. I am using Citrix VPN and can connect fine. Once connected, I need to Remote Desktop to several computers at work. I cannot do this unless I turn the firewall of. Any ideas

• Hello,

Have you made the settings for the VPN network adapter ? Once you connect to the VPN you should see the network adapter listed under Firewall -> Network. For that adapter make the following settings:

- Network type: Home/Office

- VPN: Yes;

- Stealth: Off

- Generic: Yes

Also try to disable Firewall module AND Real Time Protection (including AVC from Advanced Settings button) and check if the issue still occur. Any error message when you can't connect using Remote Desktop ?