Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Gmail Loads Very Slow

Options

I have just rebuilt my system with a new load of windows 7. I have the trial version of bitdefender 2011 loaded. I like the way it is working but the only site that loads incrediable slow is full gmail. If I go to the igoogle home page and just use the quick link to email to see the emails that works fine. If I take the load full gmail option that takes about 5 minutes to load. So I decided to turn off different options in bitdefender to see if any where slowing down this webpage load. It appears that anti-phishing with anti-spam is the offender. If I turn those 2 options off gmail webpage is fast as normal. I have a cable modem connection to roardrunner so speed is not the issue. Any thoughts on what might be slowing down this page loading?

Thx

Comments

• Hello,

Please provide me with the following info:

- does the slowdown occur with any Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Chrome) ?

- the issue is resolved if you disable the Antiphishing toolbar ?

- what other options you tried to disable ?

Last but not least please follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!