Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

From: Bitdefender Services Are Not Responding. Please Restart...

Options

I agree with BigChess; i have before wiped my PC due to infections and freshly installed windows and BD and the problem persisted still. I have never thought it possible to hate a program so much, I even wrote Bit Watcher to watch BD's processes and to restart them if they crashed or stoped responding. What annoys me is that it is BD that is poorly written and not any other conflicting app or missing update thats causing the problems. When Bit Watcher tells me that BD processes are responding its because they are, they are still responding to Bit Watchers request for a response even when BD claims its processes have stopped responding. Its a communication error between its processes thats causing these problems.

Solutions:

1. Rewrite BD (why waste the time)

2. Wait for a mythical patch (again why waste the time, its clear from the time frame of all these posts an others on the web, referring to this type of problem thats its not going to be fixed any time soon)

3. Swap to a respectable AnitVirus program

I am happy to say yesterday I UNINSTALLED BITDEFENDER from my PC and went back to Kaspersky :D BLISS utter BLISS. I brought BD when my old kaspersky license ran out and because Kaspersky takes ages to to do a full scan. I wish i had stuck to Kaspersky would of save me many months or frustration. Kaspersky has also picked up two Trojans hidden in my system restores that BD has blissfully been unaware of despite always being updated and a deep system scan run every day.

So I have three half used BD licenses if any ones interested in buying them chea.p?.......No... No one. What a surprise; doubt id even be able to give them away. Though, i wouldnt be that mean to some one and give them this to protect their PC lol.

Problem solved simply UNINSTALL Bit Defender