Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Flash Video Slow Down

Options
Kozley
edited February 2011 in Antivirus

After new installation of Windows 7 and Bitdefender Internet Security 2011, only flash video e.g youtube is slow down but another internet isn't slow. Before BIS is install, the video was fast. Why? Does need to configure any on the firewall or add flash program to allow it? I'm sitting with 100/100 mbit/s and use router.

Comments

• Hello,

Open BitDefender and switch it to Expert View from the Options button. Then go to the Antivirus tab and click on the Custom Level button. Uncheck the following box:

- scan (web) HTTP traffic;

- click on OK

Click on Advanced Settings button and disable AVC. Go back to the main Antivirus tab and disable Antiphishing for the browser you use to watch videos on YouTube along with the Search Advisor. Let me know if the issue is resolved after disabling any of the above options.

Also mention:

- your PC architecture (32-bit;64-bit)

- if you used a previous version of BitDefender before installing the 2011

- if any other security solutions installed on that PC

- a screenshot of the Firewall -> Network tab within BitDefender Security Center;

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!