Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]What Is Wrong With Total Security 2011?

Options
Candeekidone
edited February 2011 in Others

Okay so I recently just purchased BitDefender 2011.

I contacted customer service and technical support through phone, email, and live assitance.

I have folllowed their instructions by going through command prompts.

And for some reason, BitDefender is not detecting my internet connection. The same internet connection that i'm using right at this moment to post on this forum.

I am using windows xp 32bit. I am getting to the point of frustration with BitDefender since Total Security is being such a pain that I am starting to consider to no longer use their products if they cannot resolve this issue.

Can someone please help me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

For the love of god

Elliot

Error.jpg

bitnoconnection2.jpg

Comments

• Hello Elliot,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and sent you, via email, instructions on how to resolve the issue you are reporting. Please confirm that it is now resolved.

Ticket ID: 201102121003843.

Please check your email associated with the forum account for further instructions.

Regards,

• Hello Elliot,

I have created a ticket on your behalf and sent you, via email, instructions on how to resolve the issue you are reporting. Please confirm that it is now resolved.

Ticket ID: 201102121003843.

Please check your email associated with the forum account for further instructions.

Regards,

Thanks now it works. Sheesh, I do not know why I had to go through all this trouble just to get bitdefender to work properly. =/

• Hi,

Glad to see the issue is now resolved. Feel free to contact us with any further queries that you may have.

Best regards,