Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cd Wants Username & Password

Options
electrox73
edited February 2022 in The Archive

First time when I booted up the CD it worked great but my notebook accidently runned out of battery and it shut down. So I turned it on again but now the CD want a username and a password from me. I have no account and have no BitDefender software installed on my notebook so what should I insert? The username field is filled with bitdefender but the password field is empty.

Please help

Comments

• QUESTION IGNORED FOUR MONTHS

First time when I booted up the CD it worked great but my notebook accidently runned out of battery and it shut down. So I turned it on again but now the CD want a username and a password from me. I have no account and have no BitDefender software installed on my notebook so what should I insert? The username field is filled with bitdefender but the password field is empty.

Please help

• QUESTION IGNORED FOUR MONTHS

Even longer than that...

No idea at what stage you mean it's asking for the password but I noticed a problem when shutting down and was prompted for a password with the username being bitdefender. Would be handy to know the password that's for sure. :wacko: