Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Security 2011 New Network Connection

Options

Greetings!

I've been a user of Bitdefender products for many years, but I have never had the issue that I will now describe.

Every time I start up my laptop I recieve the following popup:

ekp5ck.jpg

No matter how many times I click "Wireless Connection 2 is a trusted network" and then click "Remember this option for this network" the prompt still comes up. I had BD IS 2010 until a few days ago and never had this problem with it. I've taken updates as recently as the last 24 hours (which required a system reboot). I am currently using the trial version (I always try it before I buy it because even though I believe in BD, I need to know if I like the changes that have been made before I commit to buying). Could it be the trial version that is acting up?

I'd appreciate any feed-back on this.

Thanks in advance for yur replies, and thanks for a great product.

Comments

• Hello,

The issue you are reporting has been already acknowledged by our team and we are working towards a resolution. The fix will come as an automatic update that requires no further action on your behalf.

Please provide me with more info about your Internet connection: what type of connection, what type of device, what type of IP (dynamic or static).

Thanks!

Regards,

• Hello,

The issue you are reporting has been already acknowledged by our team and we are working towards a resolution. The fix will come as an automatic update that requires no further action on your behalf.

Please provide me with more info about your Internet connection: what type of connection, what type of device, what type of IP (dynamic or static).

Thanks!

Regards,

Sorry for the long delay. Let me answer your questions as best I can.

Connection/Device: It is a wireless router connected to a 2Mbps DSL line.

IP: Dynamic

I hope this helps to resolve the issue that much faster. I've just introduced a new user to BitDefender and she is threatening to uninstall if this continues. I hope you guys get this sorted out before the next 30 days! LOL! Thanks in advance.

• Rampant
    Options

The same problem is found out and on the Russian version, but at connection through a cable. It would be desirable to learn, whether corrections and for the Russian version of products BitDefender are planned? Thanks.

• More than a month has passed since I installed BD2011 and this issue has still not been resolved. This is clearly as a result of one of the major issues I have had with BD over the years. The constant reinventing of the wheel every single year. There is NO need to keep having to create a new version every year. If you people concentrate on getting a single platform correct then you really would not have to be trouble-shooting all the time. This is ANNOYING and every single year I get frustrated and consider stop using your product. I stay for some unknown reason but I guarantee that your luck will run out soon enough. I'm seriously sick of this crap now. I'm not alone with this because you are in danger of losing an existing client and of losing a potential client as well. I've paid good money for it and I am now DEMANDING that you fix it. I'm not playing around here. If I do not see change within 30 days I swear before God and all mankind that this is the absolute last time I use Bitdefender. I don't care if it is fixed on day 31 I will be gone. Be fore-warned. FIX THIS ######!

• Hello,

A fix has been proposed for this issue in a new pinned topic. Please check the link below. As we will only troubleshoot this issue in that topic, this one is now closed.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=25221

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.