Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[duplicate]BD disconnects my wifi

Options
mizo007_90
edited March 2011 in Firewall

Something wired keep happens every time i use Bitdefender internet security

it causes some problems with my wifi computers , after a while of using the notebooks it cut off the internet for a moments " and saying no internet access " and then come back

this problem doesn't solved , after i update my router firmware and restore it to factory settings and everything

the only solution was to remove bitdefender and replace it with another internet securty , and it's kinda sad cause i have like 100+ days left in bitdefender :(

if you know where can i post this problem plz help me with that

sry for my bad english , and thx ^^

Comments

• Hello,

If it's OK with you, please uninstall the other Internet Security (using the uninstall tool that company provides - if you can't find it, check the link below) then restart the PC. After restart please reinstall BitDefender if you wish to further investigate and try to resolve the issue you mentioned. Have you tried to reinstall BitDefender to see if the issue persist ? With all due respect, uninstalling BitDefender whenever you encounter an issue with it is not a solution.

You can contact BitDefender Customer Care using one of the channels we provide: by phone, by email or by posting on this forum.

You can find the phone numbers for your country if you right click on the BitDefender icon and select 'About'.

Looking forward to your answer!

• it seems ok now , let's give it sometime and then i will feed back if something new come out

• Hello,

I will close this topic as duplicate. I will wait your feedback via PM or at the topic below:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry106961

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.