Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot Connect To Bit Defender Security Service

Options

I am using Bit Defender 2011 and cannot download any other software because the firewall is preventing it. If I try to disenable the Firewall I just get a message that says "cannot connect to BiT Defender Security Service". There also is no activity showing when connected to internet. I have E Mailed Bit Defender help a week ago and recieved confirmation but no help has been forthcoming. Please help someone!

Comments

• @Mark R - It would help us to help you if you provided some basic information about your PC and it's configuration.

What type (speed) processor (CPU) does your PC have?

How much memory (RAM) is installed in your PC?

Which version of Windows do you have - WinXP, Vista or Win7? Is it 32-bit or 64-bit?

Which BD product do you have - Internet Security or Total Security?

Do you have any other antivirus, anti-malware, firewall, etc., program installed?

Is this a recent install of BD and you experienced this issue soon after install or have you had BD installed for a while and it just recently started exhibiting this issue?

Does turning off the firewall allow you to download files?

Awaiting your reply,