Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 Issues

Options

Hello all I have 2 issues bugging me with 2011 that according to other posts in the 2010 forums were solved with 2011 and I am trying to figure out how to fix them.

1.) I am getting the failed audit Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error. The file it specifies is this .

File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011\Active Virus Control\Midas_00072_003\midas64.dll

2.) I am getting this warning message also.

File System Filter bdfsfltr failed to attach to volume \Device\CdRom1

Note: with the above warning I have tried the supposed fix from these forums without any luck whatsoever.

I have gone as far as a total system wipe and fresh install to remove these issues and they are being a tiny bit stubburn and coming back. I have checked the hardware and the HD is fine so its not a hardware issue. I have tried installing it on a different HD and same 2 problems so its not a failing disk or corrupted data since its been done multiple times on clean system. I suppose warning and audits are better then errors but it still is driving me alittle batty. I like to have a no problems system running.

I have windows 7 64bit pro with latest build my system consists of this

Intel 7 950 at 4.15

2 x HD5870 at 940/1275

Pioneer bluray BDC-202

1 x 120 gb vertex 2 SSD this is os drive where BD is loaded

2x 150 gb raptors in raid 0 gaming drive

2x WD black 250 gb in raid 1 backup

12 gb mushkin ddr3 kit 6-6-6-18 timings

SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro

Comments

• Can you confirm that you're using a external HDD?

I am sorry if there was some confusion with the ssd.my system does not run on external drive. It's all internal.