Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Stop My Support Request!

Options
BelgiumHero
edited April 2011 in Antivirus

Sorry, this post is not a new topic, can't delete, so must be here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry108444

I decided to stop my support request to figure out the issues I was posting in this thread.

What you ask or plan (mail), seems a full time job and you always accuse other applications (TuneUp, Nero, Backup4all, DiskImage) as cause of this issue.

I can ensure you, if i UNinstall BD2011 all problems I report in this thread are solved immediately!!

For me this problem is general (see other post) and BD2011 related.

So before release a new version, be sure it is ready to leave the beta level!

Let me know via this thread if Bitdefender antivirus 2011 is stable, in general!

Meanwhile I will use Bitdefender AV 2010, or maybe switch over to Avira. But I have 440days left, and more then one license?!

And Avira does not (yet) have a game mode. Not a big issue, but less user friendly.

According to reviews, Avira is also pretty good. I was testing it a few weeks ago. The system slow down is even less then BD2011/2010.

And if I hate something really, it is a antivirus that slow down the computer manifest, that's why i was start using Bitdefender about 7y ago.

At that time Bitdefender was the best choice concerning system slow down, now the system slow down of Bitdefender is average, like most other AV solutions, except Avira, that is still good at this topic, and also offer a good protection.

Comments

• This sounds exactly why I am not using BDIS 2011 at all at the moment.. Yes we are all beta testers for BDIS 2011... I feel very ripped off here. BDIS 2010 runs way smoother but not as good as some of the other IS programs out there in reference to system bog.

How ever Bitdefenders user interface is topnotch they just have to figure out what is killing their program and all of our systems because of it.

Anyway.

• fretless
    edited April 2011
    Options

i'm an alien? possible that BitDefender Internet Security 2011 works perfectly for me?that my PC is fast like a rocket and no slowdown of any kind?that my internet speed and browsing are very fast?only luck?using W7 Ultimate x64,with 6GB of RAM