Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Is Blocking My Ventrillo

Options

After i've installed Bitdefender, its keep blocking my Ventrillo..

I've tried to allow everything, but still its blocking me.

When i turn off the Bitdefender, theres no problem :/

I got Windows 7 64bit..

//Thomas Vestergaard

Comments

• After i've installed Bitdefender, its keep blocking my Ventrillo..

I've tried to allow everything, but still its blocking me.

When i turn off the Bitdefender, theres no problem :/

I got Windows 7 64bit..

//Thomas Vestergaard

So you just have to turn off the Bit Defender? Why did we buy it then? I am having the same problem with Ebay site. Getting answers isn't easy on this system.

• Hi all

Sorry for the delay.

@Jacks0n: In order to help you, I need you to tell me what exactly you have disabled from our product (e.g: the Real -time Protection, the AVC, the IDS, the Firewall module....) and what version of Ventrillo are you using.

@cjbrobst:Could you send me a PM with a screenshot of what happens when you try to access the web page you mentioned, please?

How to take a screenshot:

1. When the window is on the screen please press the "PrintScreen" key ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right. At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

2. Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation (Start > Program > Accessories > Paint));

3. Paste the picture in a new Paint document;

4. Save the file in JPEG format (BMP format is too big to send by e-mail).

I am waiting for your answer. Thank you!