Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Enhancement Request

Options

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum for enhancement requests. If not, apologies. I think this product is great -- it is easy to use, has an extremely accessible interface, and is quite user-friendly. Nevertheless, I'd like to request a software enhancement, if possible, to make the results pages user-friendly and accessible.

After a virus scan is complete, the Choose Actions tab displays. On this tab, there are links to "View resolved issues" and "View ignored issues".

BitDefender2.jpg

Clicking the links displays the results page.

BitDefender1.jpg

I tested both the results page for resolved issues and the results page for ignored issues. These results pages cannot be resized. The columns in the data grids on these pages cannot be resized.

The only way to see the full path of an entry in the data grid is to hover over the item and wait for the tooltip. Unfortunately, all of the entries in my ignored issues results list were pointing to a really long source name.

BitDefenderTooltip.jpg

So, I had to point to each one individually and wait for the tooltip for each entry to verify the location of the file. Had I been able to resize the page and the columns in the data grid, I could've verified at a glance that all of the entries were in the same .rar file, thus saving time.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

I have escalated your request to the respectful department where it will be taken into consideration for future build product updates. Ticket ID: 201105081003226.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and please don't hesitate to contact us anytime should you need any further assistance!

Kind regards,