Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Money Back Guarantee Policy

Options

I am having an ongoing problem to get refunded for a software download that didn't work - I bought 2 items at more or les the same time (Last December) - I had trouble with both, the first download was refunded quite quickly the second still has not been. I was told by BD that it was refunded but credit card checks showed that it had not - recently I was sent a cheque for the amount, when I told them that cashing the cheque will cost more than amount of refund I was then finally told that actually they didn't have to refund me anything - it seems highly unlikely that if I was not eligible for refunds that I would have got one AND a cheque in the post - any advice on how I proceed from here ?

Comments

• George R.
    edited May 2011
    Options

Hello Mike,

From what I can see, you obtained a refund from Herman Street, not from the BitDefender Returns Department. Please contact them for any purchase related issues.

• mike46
    Options
    Hello Mike,

From what I can see, you obtained a refund from Herman Street, not from the BitDefender Returns Department. Please contact them for any purchase related issues.

I have also been told by BitDefender that my refund was made - it wasn't.