Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Detected Impersonate Process By Vsserv.exe

Options

tech suport i need help iam playing official ragnarok online game but when i playing sundely pop up (detected impersonate process by vsserv.exe) and suddenly my game (ragnarok online) is closed self after i press ok to detected impersonate process by vsserv.exe can u help me because ragnarok is my favorite game TQ

Comments

• nikki605
    Options

Welcome to the forum. :) Just a comment since you are new here - please do not start new topics in the "Old Topics" sub-forum.

Since your issue involves vsserv (the antivirus scanner), I am moving your topic to the Antivirus sub-forum.

Regards,

• d4914fh
    edited May 2011
    Options

hello help me please when i stil using 2010 bit defender this is not hapening but now is hapening when i using my 2011 bit defender one week ago

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Please post a screenshot of the pop-up message displayed on the screen when the game is being blocked.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it to this topic.

Kind regards,

• d4914fh
    Options
    Hello,

Please post a screenshot of the pop-up message displayed on the screen when the game is being blocked.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint".

In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it to this topic.

Kind regards,

this is the screen shot Untitled.png

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

I have noticed on your Desktop that you have the installation kit SmadAV security solution. The window that you are showing in the screenshot is NOT from BitDefender. Is the notification from the other security solution saying that VSSERV.exe process is acting odd. In a way, it is true, as the process is protecting BitDefender components and assuring the Real Time Protection functionality.

You will need to contact the SmadAV Customer Care and ask them for a removal tool. As far as I know, it is one of the hardest security solutions to be removed from the PC and the Company producing it do not provide a removal tool.

Please follow the steps below and send me the generated log file:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!

• d4914fh
    Options
    Hello,

I have noticed on your Desktop that you have the installation kit SmadAV security solution. The window that you are showing in the screenshot is NOT from BitDefender. Is the notification from the other security solution saying that VSSERV.exe process is acting odd. In a way, it is true, as the process is protecting BitDefender components and assuring the Real Time Protection functionality.

You will need to contact the SmadAV Customer Care and ask them for a removal tool. As far as I know, it is one of the hardest security solutions to be removed from the PC and the Company producing it do not provide a removal tool.

Please follow the steps below and send me the generated log file:

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

7. Send me a PM (Private Message) with the download link and one for the topic you started.

Looking forward to your answer!

already pm to you

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

I have created a ticket on your behalf with ID: 201105181007798. Please check your associated email address for further instructions on how to resolve the issue you encounter. I believe that a reinstall of BitDefender will resolve it. Please confirm that the issue is now resolved via email or by posting in this topic.

Regards,

• d4914fh
    edited May 2011
    Options

stil have same problem not fixed yet and i already reinstal window and new intalation of bit defender stil same problem

• Unknown
    Options

You get the same error message displayed above ? That message is NOT associated with BitDefender. Since you installed Windows, can you please generate a fresh new Support Tool log ? Thanks !

• I have exactly same problem here.. since I installed bit defender 2011, the game closed suddenly with same message, and it didn't happen when i use bit defender 2010. also I don't install smadAV. Is there any clue to solve this? thanks before :)

• Hello,

xfunny: are you talking about the same game ? Can you please try to add the EXE file of the game to exclusions and let me know if the issue persist.

1. Open BitDefender and switch it to Expert View from the Options button;

2. Go to Antivirus tab;

3. Click on the 'Exclusions' tab on the right hand of the window;

4. Add the game EXE file;

5. Close the BitDefender Security Center and test if the issue still persist;

Do you have AVC/IDS enabled under BitDefender >>> Antivirus >>> Advanced Settings ?

Regards,

• Hello,

xfunny: are you talking about the same game ? Can you please try to add the EXE file of the game to exclusions and let me know if the issue persist.

1. Open BitDefender and switch it to Expert View from the Options button;

2. Go to Antivirus tab;

3. Click on the 'Exclusions' tab on the right hand of the window;

4. Add the game EXE file;

5. Close the BitDefender Security Center and test if the issue still persist;

Do you have AVC/IDS enabled under BitDefender >>> Antivirus >>> Advanced Settings ?

Regards,

Hi DanyDan,

Thanks so much for quick respond :) and sorry for my late reply

Yes I was talking about Ragnarok online.

I just did all the steps above, and disabled AVC/IDS settings, too.

Tried to online then an hour later the game closed suddenly and same message appear :(

Any other clues? thanks before :)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

As the new Bitdefender 2012 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2012 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=226&id=42

Have a great week.