Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Enter The Usb Device Or Cd / Dvd, Bitdefender Window Does Not Appear To Analyze

Options

Enter the USB device or CD / DVD, bitdefender window does not appear to analyze, although the option is activated on 3 PCs, Windows 7 with 2 and 1

Windows XP, the same happens, happens from a week ago, what to do?

To return to normal

Tanks

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Are you referring to the pop-up that appears to scan the USB drive when you insert it ?

If you haven't modified the content of the USB device in any way then it's normal not to scan it anymore as it does not register any changes since the last scanning (the smart scan option in BitDefender 2011).

Can you provide me with more details ?

• mataghandi
    edited June 2011
    Options

Hello,

Are you referring to the pop-up that appears to scan the USB drive when you insert it ?

yes it is, what have I to do to appear whenever the pop-up ??

If you haven't modified the content of the USB device in any way then it's normal not to scan it anymore as it does not register any changes since the last scanning (the smart scan option in BitDefender 2011).

Can you provide me with more details ?

With other devices, since Cd's or Pen

Tanks

• Unknown
    edited June 2011
    Options

Hi,

BitDefender 2011 has a new feature called SmartScan, which decreases the duration of the scan by adding clean files to a cache so that they will be skipped at the next scan if the files have not been accessed or modified in any way. If a file that is already present in the cache is accessed, then it will be removed from the cache.

Please explain what you mean by:

With other devices, since Cd's or Pen

With all due respect, do you wish to be assisted in another language ? I am having trouble understanding your query.

Kind regards,