Accidentally Clicked "is Spam" Button - Where Is Email?

Sculley
edited June 2011 in Antispam

I accidentally clicked "Is Spam" button on a client's email. How can I get her email back and how can I make sure she is not flagged as spam so I will receive her emails in my Inbox?

I've done this several times. System is set up to allow for too much human error with the buttons.

Also, the support and help feature on BitDefender doesn't work. I went all the way through, selecting "Tech support" filling out my question and then it just stops on Finding Tools. Went on for over 15 minutes just sitting there.

Thanks much.

Comments

• What's the best way to get support - at least within 24 hours?

• Hello? It's been over 2 days.....how does one get support?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Check your spam folder. Open the email and click Not spam in the toolbar.

• Hello and welcome on our Forums! Be kindly informed that the average response time is 48 hours. Depending on the volume of requests, you may receive an answer with a small delay.

Regarding your query I would recommend you to read the following Offline Manual articles stored in your PC at the following location:

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2011\Support\offlinemanual\html

- antispam.friends.html

- antispam.html

- antispam.toolbar.html

along with the rest of the articles located in the same folder and associated with the Antispam module.

If you have any further queries don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

• Thanks for the reply, Daniel. Is there phone support or chat or something?

And, please also answer about what happened when I tried support via the dashboard on Bit Defender.

• Hello,

The quickest way to contact us is by phone. You can find all the phone numbers listed under Contact Us section of BitDefender. Right click on the icon next to your PC clock and select "About". In the new window will get the Contact information.

I believe that the reason why the tool was "sitting there for 15 minutes" was because was generating the log. On some PCs it may take several good minutes to generate the support tool log. Actually it depends on the amount of programs installed and the PC performance.

You can try the tool below to generate the log and send it via email or upload it to a free file hosting servers such as: www.sendspace.com ; www.mediafire.com ; www.rapidshare.com etc.

1. Download this file:

http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...ile/sysdump.exe

2. Locate and open 'Sysdump.exe'

3. A command prompt window will appear on your screen. Please note that the information gathering process can take several minutes therefore please wait until the window disappear by itself.

4. The result will be the file called 'SYSDUMP.TAR'

5. When you have the sysdump.tar please upload it HERE

6. Include a DETAILED description of the issue you encounter: reproduce the steps you take until the issue occur and, if possible, enclose a screenshot of any error message you receive.

If there is anything else I may help you with, please let me know.

Feel free to rate the topic and the level of Support provided using the Rating feature on the right upper corner of the topic.

Best regards,