Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved]Bd Service Is Not Responding After Survey Question!

Options

Hi,

I have a Strange and annoying problem:

When I restart my computer the litle red BD icon on the tray is red and I guess the scanner is working fine. After +.- 20 seconds I get a message from BD with a question if I want to participate in a online survey to learn from the settings etc etc. I choose no and right after that my icon in the tray turns Grey and If I point my mouse to it it says:

the bitdefender service is unavailable

the only thing I can do is info/help or update..when I update (there was a update) and restart I get the same question over and over again (survey) I guess he didn't remember my choice because the service is down.

What the h*ll is happening and how do I fix is right now..before the survey question it works just fine!

Comments

• xon
    Options

SOLVED

I did a repair and that worked for me..

Still strange that it happend.

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

Glad to see the issue has been resolved with a repair. If it will resurface please make a screenshot of that window before clicking on No. Also, click on YES and see if the issue also reproduce or it will just occur when you hit the NO button.

Best regards,

This discussion has been closed.