Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need Help Turning Off Bdis 2011

Options

Hi! I want to know if there's a way to turn off BDIS 2011 because every time I play Grand chase my PC always restarts. This never happened before. I tried turning off all the options in the preferences but it still the same. I also tried game mode but still no luck. I know it has something to do with BD because there was a time when my BD icon in my PC turned gray saying i need to restart my PC because BD is turned off, I didn't restart my PC instead i tried opening Grand chase and It worked! The next day I tried playing again then boom PC restarts again. I don't know a lot about PC's so if someone could help me thanks!

PS. When my pc restarts it didn't show any errors or blue screens.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello and welcome on our forums!

First of all please note that I have moved your topic to the correct Forum category, Antivirus since the issue is related to the Real Time Protection module.

Second, follow the steps below and let me know if the issue is now resolved:

1. Open the BitDefender program, select "Options" (from the top right corner) - >select the "Expert View":

2. Select the Antivirus module and then click on Advanced Settings - > "Exclusions" tab;

3. Click on the plus (+) and browse to the location of the .exe file of the game;

4. Click on OK and make sure that the software is allowed;

5. Restart the computer and please let us know if the issue is solved.

Looking forward to your answer!

• elron17
    Options

Hi! Sorry for the wrong post I really don't know where to put it. Anyway I tried what you said but my PC still restarts.

Thanks!

• Unknown
    Options

Hi,

No problem about posting, just make sure you'll post correctly next time :)

Follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!