Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

From: Bit Defender Internet Security 2011 Stops Installing After It Configures

Options
Friends,

I will accept help from anyone at this point! 1) I need to Uninstall; 2) reinstall; 3) register or 1) register the current copy of the program that is loaded on the computer as attempted several times.

My computer 32 bit Windows Vista OS. Current issue: I tried to uninstall and remove all parts of bitdefender internet security 2011. Unfortunately, the program does not allow a clean uninstall or clean reinstall; now I get the following error message, "A newer version of this product was found on your system. Setup is not able to continue."

I have been trying to install and register this program for a while; I feel I am stuck. Any attempts to install I get, "The program is already installed" I go to the control panel to remove the program and the program is not listed; I go to the start menu to uninstall and there is no uninstall tab to be seen.

I cannot go into the WWW because i have no other form of virus or malware protection. I would appreciate one of you nice help-desk folks to "walk the dog" w/me. A quick series of instructions are all I need. The initial instructions from Cristi B were very helpful; unfortunately I ran into issues trying to register the program. Please Advise.

:wacko: