Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Home Network

Options

I have 2 computers with BitDefender 2011 internet security in my house, my main one and one my family uses.

When i click on history and events from the network tab on my other computer it is not showing internet traffic, however if i manually go in the other computer i can get that information.

How do i view the internet log of my alternate computer through my main computer?

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello and welcome on our forums!

Can you please explain the sentence:

When i click on history and events from the network tab on my other computer it is not showing internet traffic, however if i manually go in the other computer i can get that information.

Also post 2 (two) screenshots with:

- history and events from the network tab on my other computer;

- if i manually go in the other computer i can get that information;

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint". In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and upload it HERE or HERE

Looking forward to your answer!