Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Enabling Automatic Updates Fails

oggmeista
edited June 2011 in Update

Well I just woke up a bit ago and bit defender is also reporting 1 issue "automatic updates is disabld" pressing "fix all issues" comes back failed every time but when I look in security Ic it is not disabled.. I didn't reboot the PC I just saw this error now im using bit defender total security 2011

My guess is some servive which bd is running has been switched off but im not sure

Would also like a solution..is anybody else experiencing the same problem )

Thx

Comments

• Since you are using BDTS 2011, I have moved your post from the 2010 product forum to the 2011 Product Update sub-forum.

Regards,

• Hello and welcome on our Forums!

Please open BitDefender and switch it to expert view. From there go to the Update tab and click on "Check for Updates". Let me know what error message is displayed.

Also follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!

Kind regards,