Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Protection Level Changing By Itself?

Options

Hello i have been using bitdefender 2011 since it was released, i ve done several formats etc switched some operating systems etc now ive been using it with windows 7 ultimate 64 for about 6 months. Recently i did a format some days ago and today suddenly the protection level is changing by itself from aggressive (my preferred option) to a custom level that excludes networks and seems lower than the permissive level bit defender offers. I did an update like always scanned and did a defragment. It keeps happening after hours it changes... i am little afraid of some expert hackers changing it or some kind of virus? any explanation for it?

Comments

• Unknown
    edited June 2011
    Options

Hello,

When exactly is the level of the slider changing ? When you start a certain application / game ? Try to reproduce the steps you take until the issue occurs.

I can assure you that No, the action is not due to any hacking activity on your PC nor by any possible infection. These types of threats will have totally different behavior.

Also follow the steps explained in THIS article then send me a PM with the generated log file along with a detailed description of the issue you encounter and the link to this topic.

Looking forward to your answer!