Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Mingw32-make.exe

Options

I have installed QT 4 to doing my project but unfortunately i couldn't compile any thing.

i really don't what is the problem, because QT4 is from Nokia and also the source code that i compiled.

Then i send an attachment to bitdefender team to give me a solution, this is it:

Problem:

post-67032-1310477032_thumb.jpg

Solution:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Open the BitDefender program, select "Options" (from the top right corner)

- >select the "Expert View":

2. Select the Antivirus module and then click on Advanced Settings - > the

"Exclusions" tab;

3. Click on the plus (+) and browse to the location of the mingw32-make.exe

file;

4. Click on OK and make sure that the file is allowed;

5. Restart the computer and check if the issue is solved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i did, but nothing happen:

post-67032-1310478042_thumb.jpg

if some one know what is the problem and its solution, please help me, i really need to do my project with QT 4.

Thanks.

Comments

• nikki605
    edited July 2011
    Options

Thanks for posting the screen shots. :) They really helped me understand the issue and the solution.

Exclusions can be added in 2 places - Scanning & Active Virus Control (AVC).

You were given instructions to add it to the AVC, but didn't follow the steps exactly and actually added it to the Scanning Exclusions (Antivirus tab-->Exclusions tab), which is OK and you should probably leave that entry alone.

If you read the instructions again, it states to click on the Antivirus tab, then click on the Advanced Settings button on the Shield tab. This opens the AVC Settings window. Next click on the Exclusions tab. Finally, click on the + button and add the same exclusion there.

Here is a screen shot:

post-35640-1310480309_thumb.jpg

This should resolve the issue.

Regards,

• Thanks a lot.

now it is working fine.

• Great, glad that worked for you. :)

I'll close this topic as resolved. You can start a new topic if you have the need.

Regards,

This discussion has been closed.