Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Updates Fail

Options

Hi, latest KB2532531, KB2533623, KB2555917 failed to install on my system because of BITDEFENDER AV2011!!! Everytime windows downloaded and try to configure, it reverted back on boot, so I uninstalled bitdefender AV 2011 with the uninstall tool, after that the updates installed fine!!! Thanks BD for letting me uninstall AV2011 again, this has happend before a few times...now I have to install BD AV2011 again, rediculous...

Comments

• I have BDAV Pro 2011 installed & running and I had no problem installing these MS updates on July 15, plus others.

post-35640-1310816174_thumb.jpg

I have never has to uninstall BD in order to install MS updates. If it happens again after re-installing BD, post back when the problem occurs so we can investigate further.

Regards,

• mcj008
    Options
    I have BDAV Pro 2011 installed & running and I had no problem installing these MS updates on July 15, plus others.

post-35640-1310816174_thumb.jpg

I have never has to uninstall BD in order to install MS updates. If it happens again after re-installing BD, post back when the problem occurs so we can investigate further.

Regards,

Well I read forums and sometimes people have to uninstall BD AV to make someting work/install, that is what has happend before to me too...Well it did not happen before with Wupdates this is the first time I have this problem...but with other things that I don't remember , games or programs w/e.....BUT now it did happen with Wupdates, strange yes but true. I will post back when it should happen again with next Wupdates...Thanks!

• You're welcome. :)

It might be worth doing an Update Now to make sure you have the current BD Build (14.0.30.357) and also this updated file (dated 07/14/2011 1:40PM).

Regards,

• Unknown
    Options

Hello,

There are no known issues nor any other reports that certain Windows Updates are being blocked therefore I would think that you may have certain settings set on a very aggressive level. Please try to check for any Windows Updates and install them, if any available. If you receive any error messages please post the update you are trying to install and what is the error message.

Kind regards,